Antelope Orion Studio Synergy Core | B-stock
THUNDERBOLT™ 3 & USB INTERFACE WITH 12 DISCRETE PREAMPS AND 6DSP + 2FPGA FX PROCESSORS
6x DSP + 2x FPGA
The FX Processing Beast
The new Orion Studio brings our recently pioneered Synergy Core FX processing platform to its next stage of evolution. With two proprietary Field Programmable Gate Aray (FPGA) chips and a whopping six ARM-based DSP processors on board, the sheer computing power contained in this interface is astounding! Leave CPU upgrades aside and let Synergy Core do the number-crunching.
- 6x DSP + 2x FPGA chips let the Orion Studio Synergy Core handle up to 128 effects instances simultaneously in real time with all processing done entirely inside the interface.
- Synergy Core FX free up CPU to improve system stability, letting you reduce buffer size to record & monitor with sub-millisecond latency
- 2x FPGA units handle all audio mixing, dynamics processing, equalization and reverb with effects modeling legendary studio gear
- 6x ARM-based DSPs bring a wider variety of creative effects to an efficient, low-latency platform
- No latency stacking when chaining multiple effects
REAL-TIME LIVE MONITORING
Built from the ground-up for the Synergy Core platform, Auto-Tune Synergy adds live pitch correction to the Antelope Audio experience.
Industry-leading pitch correction anytime you need it – live, during recording, and at mixdown
Fully adjustable Retune Speed, Flex-Tune, and Humanize parameters with Auto-Key automatic key and scale detection
Real-time, low latency performance with the Edge Go modeling microphone and any Antelope Audio Synergy Core interface
‘Classic’ mode pays homage to the legendary “Auto-Tune 5 sound” heard on countless hit records
EXPANDABLE FX LIBRARY
50 Synergy Core FX Included
Adding further value to your investment, the Оrion Studio Synergy Core includes a compelling library of 50 real-time studio effects, meticulously modelled after their hardware originals. It’s all happening inside your audio interface with the lowest latency possible thanks to FPGA’s massive parallel computing capabilities, DSP processing, and fast Thunderbolt™ connectivity. The library can be expanded to include any effects you choose from our web store.
MORE THAN YOU EXPECT
12 Discrete Preamps
The outcome of a long, hard look into iconic microphone preamp circuitry, our discrete transistor pres honor the finest audio engineering practices while sounding absolutely exceptional. They also bring out the best in our Edge & Verge modeling condenser microphones, for vocal and instrument recording that truly keeps up with the times.
Immense Analog & Digital Flexibility
There’s no task too big or too small for the Orion Studio Synergy Core. Record high-impedance instruments, such as the electric guitar, through four Hi-Z inputs and reamp DI tracks through the special purpose ReAmp outputs. Take advantage of all 16 line outputs (on DB25 connectors). Handle digital audio via S/PDIF and ADAT. Freely route all incoming and outgoing audio from an intuitive software Routing Matrix. Then hear the result from two pairs of headphones or studio monitors – simultaneously, if you need to.
Analog & Digital Connectivity
• 14 x 24 Rackmount audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
• 12 Discrete ultra-linear preamps with 75dB of gain on combo XLR jacks for studio-quality recordings. All work as microphone/line/Direct-In inputs, and four of them are Hi-Z compatible. All preamps are fully DC-coupled;
• Two analog inserts (applied to preamp 1 and 2) to connect analog gear without the need to do additional routing in the DAW or in the control panel;
• 16 DC-coupled analog output channels over a D-Sub 25 connector allowing control of modular synthesizers;
• Two reamp outputs on TRS ¼ jacks for further amp processing of guitar signal;
• Thunderbolt 3 (up to 32 channels) and USB 2.0 (up to 24 channels) ports for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
• Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 16 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
• Two stereo headphone outputs;
• Two monitor outputs that can work both in parallel or in A/B mode.
Clocking & Conversion
• Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
• Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
• High-resolution A/D and D/A conversion ensuring artefact-free recordings and mastering-grade converter with 130dB headroom for critical listening without coloration or signal degradation.
Real-Time Effects Processing
• Collection of 50 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rarely emulated compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs;
• 6×DSP, 2×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
• Up to 128 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 32 individual virtual racks.
• Advanced digital Routing Matrix that allows execution of complicated input/output routing with a simple drag and drop functionality;
• 4 mixers with 32 channels each for creating individual cue mixes and sub-mixes, allowing you to distribute headphone mixes for your musicians while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link;
• Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
• Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
• Direct-In function allowing you to bypass the preamp architecture and record directly through the converter;
• Fully DC-coupled I/O to control and receive CV from modular synths;
• Easily accessible talkback with built-in microphone;
• Front panel with volume knob with selectable sources and functional buttons;
• Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
• Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
- Orion Studio Synergy Core Interface
- Quick Start Guide
- Inline External Power Supply Unit
- USB Cable
- Warranty Card