Vragen? Betere prijs gezien?
Bel 0512 - 340457 of neem contact op!
PROFESSIONAL DYNAMIC INSTRUMENT MICROPHONE
The D6 dynamic instrument microphone is used for stage, studio, and broadcast applications. Designed with a cardioid pickup pattern for isolation and feedback control, the D6 drum microphone is equipped with a VLM™ diaphragm for natural, accurate sound reproduction.
Lightweight, compact, and easy to position, the D6 cardioid microphone is an excellent choice for miking instruments requiring extended low-frequency reproduction such as kick drums, large toms, and bass cabinets. The D6’s transformerless design, low impedance, and balanced output allow for interference-free performance.
Designed, machined, assembled, and tested by Audix in the USA.
- Transducer Type Dynamic
- Frequency Response 30 Hz – 15 kHz
- Polar Pattern Cardioid
- Output Impedance 280 ohms
- Sensitivity 0.8 mV / Pa @ 80 Hz
- Capsule Technology VLM Type E
- Off-Axis Rejection >20 dB
- Maximum SPL ≥144 dB
- Power Requirements None
- Connector 3-pin XLRm
- Polarity Positive pressure on diaphragm produces positive voltage on pin 2 relative to pin 3 of output XLR connector
- Materials / Finish Machined Aluminum / Black Finish
- Weight 254 g / 8.9oz
- Length 117 mm / 4.6 in