€2,80/ dagVoeg toe aan jaarverhuur +
Vragen? Betere prijs gezien?
Bel 0512 - 340457 of neem contact op!
All-New Version Coming Nov 2021
is a versatile microphone that will work on almost any source you put in front of it. Based on the rare M-269 Broadcast-Version of a U67, this is a mic prized by discriminating musicians and engineers since 1960. Z-67 covers the widest range of singers and source material. Golden-Ears chose the Swedish Lundahl transformer to create an extra mid-range required to push the vocal slightly forward in a modern mix. Jazz and R&B, even Opera Singers love the Z-67
ADK Z-Mod Custom Tube/Valve Microphone comes with everything to plug and play (except a pre-amp).
- Deluxe Tweed Flight Case.
- American Chrome and Powder-Coat Chassis.
- Microphone Hand-Crafted in the USA for all Electronics Assembly.
- All-New Made in USA Power Supply with Advanced Features.
- Heavy-Duty Ring-Shock Combination Suspension Mount.
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount (Hard-Mount).
- Metal Pop-Filter (w. Goose-neck and Clamp)
- 16′ USA Made Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 7-Pin Tube Microphone XLR Cable.
- 16′ USA Made Accu-Sound Silver-Pro 3-Pin Microphone XLR Cable.
- Spare Elastics for Shock Mount.
- Sampler-Kit of Various Low-Noise Valve/Tube for fine-tuning mic characteristics.