Vragen? Betere prijs gezien?
Bel 0512 - 340457 of neem contact op!
DISCRETE 4 SYNERGY CORE
The new frontier
in FX processing
Introducing Synergy Core - Antelope Audio's next generation signal processing platform. Using FPGA's massive parallel computation capabilities and industry-standard DSP power combined, Synergy Core frees up your CPU while processing your FX with extremely low latency.
2x DSP + 1x FPGA chips let the Discrete 4 Synergy Core handle up to 4 FX channel strips X 8 FX slots each for a maximum of 32 FX instances at any sample rate. That's four times the processing power of the Discrete 4 Basic.
- Offload FX processing to reduce buffer size, record with sub-millisecond latency & monitor in real-time.
- FPGA dynamically recreates studio effects & mic models on the circuit and component level.
- Industry-standard DSP brings a wider variety of effects to an efficient real-time, low-latency platform.
- Improves your computer’s stability when handling CPU-heavy synths, samplers and FX.
- Future-proof and configurable architecture lets us design each product for optimal performance.
- FPGA eliminates the issue of latency stacking which is common with DSP-only units.
- REAL-TIME LIVE MONITORING
Built from the ground-up for the Synergy Core platform, Auto-Tune Synergy adds live pitch correction to the Antelope Audio experience.
Industry-leading pitch correction anytime you need it – live, during recording, and at mixdown
Fully adjustable Retune Speed, Flex-Tune, and Humanize parameters with Auto-Key automatic key and scale detection
Real-time, low latency performance with the Edge Go modeling microphone and any Antelope Audio Synergy Core interface
‘Classic’ mode pays homage to the legendary “Auto-Tune 5 sound” heard on countless hit records
SIGNATURE SOUND QUALITY
Discrete preamp architecture
The Discrete 4 Synergy Core features unique 6-transistor discrete preamps for console-grade sound quality. The circuit is the outcome of an extensive study of legendary microphone preamps that shaped the sounds of countless records. We consider it a “modern classic”. It is crafted with our Edge & Verge family of modeling condenser mics in mind. With their characteristics perfectly complemented by the preamp design and Synergy Core technology, a new level of microphone recording is achieved.
ACCUSONIC 3D MODELING
Mic modeling ready
The Discrete 4 Synergy Core’s Accusonic 3D modeling engine lets you transform the Antelope Audio Edge and Verge modeling microphones into expensive-sounding vintage replicas. Shape the final sound with complete control over proximity effect and change polar patterns during or after recording. Choose from a collection of classic and rare microphones as you monitor and record live, bringing out the musician’s finest performance.
*Available with Antelope Audio Edge & Verge modeling microphones
121dB DYNAMIC RANGE
Instead of recycling outdated technology, we strive to use the latest innovations. With up to 121dB of dynamic range and sample rates up to 192kHz, our AD/DA converters ensure your meticulous performances are captured with the highest signal quality possible. Combined with a state-of-the-art preamp design and our acclaimed clocking technology, recording with the Discrete 4 Synergy Core makes your voice and instruments sound lush, bold, and expansive.
Acoustically focused clocking
The pioneer of atomic clocking in pro audio, Antelope Audio incorporates 20+ years of clocking expertise in its audio interfaces. With the proprietary 64-bit AFC and jitter management algorithms, the Discrete 4 Synergy Core delivers the kind of artifact-free audio once accessible only to the most prestigious studios.
- Eliminates signal jitter for pristine and artifact-free digital audio.
- Increases width, separation, and detail in musical performances.
For Windows users, Antelope Audio offers a very fast and stable custom Thunderbolt™ driver which achieves true sub-millisecond roundtrip latency. Thunderbolt is natively supported in macOS.
Analog & Digital
• 4 x 10 Desktop audio interface with Thunderbolt & USB connection for Mac/Windows;
• Four Discrete console-grade 6-transistor preamps on combo XLR jacks for professional recordings. All work as microphone/line inputs, and two of them are Hi-Z compatible;
• Four DC-coupled analog output channels on TRS jacks;
• A pair of monitor outputs and four headphone outputs with independent cue mixes;
• Thunderbolt 2 and USB 2.0 port: up to 16 channels each for native DAW application with custom macOS & Windows drivers;
• Digitally expandable over ADAT (up to 8 channels) and SPDIF (up to 2 channels);
• Two word clock outputs letting you distribute the interface’s highly stable clock signal across your studio.
• Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking technology for increased width, separation, and detail in musical performances;
• Proprietary Jitter Management algorithm delivering truthful and expanded soundstage;
• Ultra-accurate A/D and D/A conversion ensuring lush, bold, & expansive recordings and reproduction of your instruments and vocals.
• Collection of 36 analog-modeled effects featuring classic as well as rare compressors, EQs, mic preamps, and guitar amps and cabs;
• 2×DSP, 1×FPGA Synergy Core proprietary onboard real-time platform for effects processing with imperceptible latency;
• Up to 32 effects instances per session loaded simultaneously on 4 individual virtual racks.
• Simplified routing - switch audio sources per channel based on a drop-down menu sequence;
• Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and separate headphone mix that can be split into individual cue mixes and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link;
• Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes;
• Direct hardware monitoring with effects, processed in real-time with imperceptible latency;
• Front panel with volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters;
• Option to work without being connected to a computer (standalone operation);
• Wireless control of software features from a separate computer connected to the same network.
- Discrete 4 Synergy Core
- Warranty Card
- Power cable
- USB cable